Sun, 14 Nov | Harold and Cynthia Anderson Reserve
Join us for a walk along Adelaide's beautiful coastline. Starting at West Beach the route will take us along the coastal public pathway to Glenelg Jetty and then back to West Beach for the conclusion of the event.
Registration is Closed
Time & Location
14 Nov, 10:00 am – 1:00 pm
Harold and Cynthia Anderson Reserve, West Beach SA 5024, Australia
About The Event
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT THE EVENT
- Start Point: 10am - Harold and Cynthia Reserve, West Beach - Meet under the Marquee and register through signing in with our QR Code and greeting at the Memorial Table.
- Parking: Street Parking and carparking at the Surf Life Saving Club available for participants.
- Coffee Van and Water: Purchase a morning cuppa and collect your free bottle of water from the Marquee to prepare for the coastal walk.
- The Walk: 10:15am - 10km Loop from Harold and Cynthia Reserve, along coastline path to the Glenelg Jetty and back to the Marquee at the Harold and Cynthia Reserve.
- The Finish Line: Check-in with our Staff at the Marquee to receive your free Goodie Bag!
- Refreshments: 12:30pm: SIDS and Kids SA will provide a light lunch, water and drinks at the end of the Walk,
100% of the registration fees and fundraising efforts come back to SIDS and Kids SA!
- Single Adult$30$300$0
- Single Child$10$100$0
- Family Ticket$75$750$0